I can't decide wether Gary is a teen and or a young adult.
- Compared to the majority of adults in the series Gary doesn't formally instead we get a simple "Hey Manny, how's it going?".
- He looks younger than Manny and even his facial hair. In the real world, there are teenager boys with facial hair.
- Gary is very responsible like an adult.
- Gary works as a mechanic in his own garage which is unusual for a teenager to have a job like that.
- He cares for the Automotive Team and gives them wonderful advice.
I was thinking they'll overlook the series. If they got responses From many people about a Handy Manny season 4. So please send a message here http://www.disneyme.com/disney-junior/grownups/contact/. I sent a message to them and you guys were wondering about a season 4. I hope they renew it soon.Read more >
Sorry but wiki hadn't been working on my home computer lately. I can't edit, make a new pages, or anything. I'm sorry about it. It will work soon.Read more >
Supremoguy got it's plotline added in. But I want the episode articals to be equal so go in everyday and add plotlines. I'm sorry I deleted your work, Gman581996 .Read more >
Here is a list of things that should happen in season 4.
- Episodes focusing on the automotive team and Beamer- I mean episode titles begining with "Beamer" or "Beamer's" also "Lily", "Lily's", "Lefty", "Lefty's", "Junior", "Junior's", "Roland", "Roland's", "Zip, "Zip's", "Ticks", "Ticks' ", "Totts", "Totts' ", "Sneeze", or "Sneeze's". Also episode titles ending with the characters' name. And more appearences for character developement. I'd be nice for Gary and the Automotive team to show up at Abuelito's wedding but they didn't. We need them to appear more often.
- Manny getting a new tool- It sounds like he'll get a new tool every other season. Like he got Flicker in season 2. I'd like to have the next tool to be a baby tool. Flicker might get…